Charlottesville is celebrating its 250th Anniversary this year! Request a relocation packet.
Charlottesville and Albemarle County Neighborhoods
Please contact me for a list of neighborhoods
What you need to learn so you can fit in with the locals!
- First, it's UVa, NOT UVA :)
- UVa Campus is called "Grounds"
- There's no UVa Freshmans - Seniors, it's "First Years, 2nd, 3rd or 4th Years".
- CHO means Charlottesville....it's the airport code. On that note, OBX is the Outer Banks which is a big vacationing spot and you will see this on lots of bumper stickers.
- Charlottesville is an independent city, separate of Albemarle County. If you are in the zip codes of 22901, 22909, 22911 - you are most likely in the county.
- Get a local address and you can go to Monticello for 1/2 price when you take guests *see details at Monticello
If you are RELOCATING, I would be happy show you the area or meet with you to be a friendly face. Contact me if you want to schedule an area tour or coffee break.